Forum

Home
Member List
Forums   » Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of The Worlds   » Merchandise and Collectibles   » The War Of The ...  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register ) 

The War Of The Worlds Album Artwork Collection
Author

Martian Elder
Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Active: 14/12/2011

The War Of The Worlds Artwork Collection

A stunning set of  7 classic full colour prints taken from the original artwork that are featured in the 16 page album booklet, beautifully reproduced on high quality printing material. Each print measures just a little under 18 X 13 inches and comes with the 'official' album cover logo.

By buying the complete set of 7 prints, you can make a incredible saving of 20%

RRP of £69.93

Buy them now for just £55.95

By clicking the direct link below that will take you to the 'official' Jeff Wayne E-Commerce store:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/The-War-of-the-Worlds-The-Artwork-Collection_W0QQitemZ7530645250QQcategoryZ2328QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Direct link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/The-War-of-the-Worlds-The-Artwork-Collection_W0QQitemZ7530645250QQcategoryZ2328QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 04/08/2005 19:08

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 10/10/2005
Horsell why is the set missing the "THE SPIRTIT OF MAN" artwork?

THE MILKBOTTLE, matzo

"LOOK, WHAT DID I TELL YOU"-the artilleryman

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 04/08/2005 19:41

Martian Elder
Supreme Being

Active: 05/09/2011
its not

Ogivily called me on my mobile and said had to see what landed at Horsell Common

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 04/08/2005 22:06

Martian Elder
Supreme Being

Quote: Horsell why is the set missing the "THE SPIRTIT OF MAN" artwork?

There isn't a piece of artwork called 'The Spirit Of Man'. There is one called 'Parson Nathaniel'.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 05/08/2005 07:51

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 10/10/2005
Yeah, but there is a new piece of artwork called the spirit of man, iys on the pub signs on the e-bay shop!"

THE MILKBOTTLE, matzo

"LOOK, WHAT DID I TELL YOU"-the artilleryman

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 05/08/2005 11:47

Martian Elder
Supreme Being

Quote: Yeah, but there is a new piece of artwork called the spirit of man, iys on the pub signs on the e-bay shop!"

That painting is not what we call an 'official' piece of artwork as it never was comissioned for the album in 1976, same as TWOTW Montage seen as my avator on the left. These two pieces are recent renditions.

The Spirit Of Man pub style image has been raising some interest over the past few months and I hope to pass it by JWM with hopes it will be released as a print of some kind.

Jon

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 07/09/2005 12:18

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 07/02/2013

Those prints rock, I picked up the Panic in the Streets one at the London Film and Comic Con and Jeff was kind enough to sign it (see my avatar for a pic of him next to me). Not framed it yet, nor my signed montage... I strongly object to paying more for the frame than the thing going in it!

I like the white borders round the prints, makes them look very professional (and is a nice clear place to get signed). High quality printing too. I hadn't originally planned to buy one but when I was queueing up to get the album signed for my mum I saw the prints and just had to buy one!

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 07/09/2005 15:08

Martian Elder
Supreme Being

Active: 05/09/2011
I read a while ago in the collecters editon there is extra artwork.

Ogivily called me on my mobile and said had to see what landed at Horsell Common

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 12/10/2005 12:21

Active: 27/04/2006

I got the Thunder Child print for my birthday yesterday, and the print quality was terrible, and the colours were washed out, no where near the quality of the ones in the album book.

Has anyone else experienced this? or should I return the print?

Thanks.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 12/10/2005 17:28

Martian Elder
Supreme Being

I have the complete set and apart from the "Parson Nathaniel" print being a little too red, the rest are fine.

Contact the "The War Of The Worlds" ebay store, speak with them and they may replace it for you if you are unsatisfied as it may be just 'one' thats slipped through.

Jon

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 1 of 2 - 15 messages found Next Page Last Page »
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »

© Copyright Ollie Record Productions 2008. All Rights Reserved