Forum

Home
Member List
Forums   » Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of The Worlds   » Fan Creations   » So, here i am ;...  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register ) 

So, here i am ;)
Author

Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Group: Forum Members
Active: 03/05/2013
Hi There,

here, i will show you some of my Model-works... they haven't to do anything with "J.W." Musical Version, but they are TWoTw related... ok, they aren't as well as the Models made by some of the users here... my model-skills aren't such good as i wanted them

First of all, we have here a fighting machine from the 53rd Movie
The Displaystand should be the earth, but i have decided to make the mars...

Also i have tried to use not a "copper" color - because it should look like a "non earth metal" - i mixed coper with gold so that the painting reflect different colors when the light is comes from different directions to it:

The next Model is also from the 53rd Movie - it's a "Martian Attack Diorama" which includes normaly two fighting machines and two tanks...
I have added some WK2 soldiers to it and some landscape details.

The Scale is 1:144

Here some details:

So - and now the Martian Figure from that movie
It was my first Model where i have used drybrush and other painting technics...

CChris
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 17/01/2013 18:25

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 05/01/2018
Hi!

Very impressive work there, I love Diorama building, the effect you can get with miniatures is fantastic! I also like the little recreation you made of the three burnt bodies, keep up the good work!

Nike
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 17/01/2013 19:21

Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Active: 03/05/2013
The structure for these three dead bodys are on the groundplate... but i've worked with cigarett-ash and several colors to get a burned look

the next model kit is in progress - but i have some troubles with it
the tripods are made completly from tin - and i have never worked with this material ... so ... it's a bit tricky

CChris
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 1 of 1 - 3 messages found
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »

© Copyright Ollie Record Productions 2008. All Rights Reserved