Forum

Home
Member List
Forums   » Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of The Worlds   » Concerts & Live Events   » EVILNERFY'S TOU...  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register ) 

EVILNERFY'S TOUR REVIEW *SPOILERS!*
Author

Group: Forum Members
Active: 14/08/2008

What an absolutely awesome experience it was.  Nerf worked the room like a true professional and it was great to see Poyks again and meet his missus finally. 

Jeff, Damian, the performers and musicians were all wonderful, courteous and genuinely interested in our thoughts and comments of the show.

Last year's show was brilliant, but with its evolution, this year's was even better. 

richardburton

www.rodglenn.com

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/01/2008 15:23

Martian Elder
Supreme Being

Active: 16/06/2019
Just outta question then Nerfy? Where in Sussex are you from? I'm planning to move to the Crawley area sometime next year. The other half is from that part of the world.

Great review and pics btw!
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 12/01/2008 02:55

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Group: Forum Moderators
Active: 12/12/2012

Ah! I'm a Crawley boy.... born and bred. I was spawned/ejected/born in Crawley hospital, so I know that town and area very well. Although Crawley really has changed a lot since I lived there.

I moved away about twelve or so years back and am now extremely happy and at home in the North East (Newcastle).

But, I still have some very good friends in that Southern neck of the woods that I haven't forgotten, and I was well chuffed that I saw some of those friends over the Xmas hols as I drove down there for a few days. There are those down there I will always make a point of keeping in touch with. I have rellies in Colgate just outside Crawley as well.

Where are you moving to exactly?

-----------------

Le Grand Fromage! (Le New Generation!)

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 01/02/2008 07:18

Alexischick
Supreme Being

Active: 04/06/2015

Colgate as in the toothpaste like colgate total

Those pics of alexis thanks thanks thanks he looks a bit tired in the one he needs support

Artillerygirl (bfc&p)

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 17/08/2008 21:48

Martian Elder
Supreme Being

Active: 16/06/2019
Am planning to either move to Bewbush (where the boss lady currently lives) or Ifield. The main one for me is getting a new job in the area. Thats the hard part.. I spend most of my spare time there anyway.. but its nice to see you're a Crawley lad, Nerf!

What made you want to move away.. warn me now lol
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 17/08/2008 23:08

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

I just like it better oop North.

-----------------

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 21/01/2009 04:04

Alexischick
Supreme Being

I am so looking forward to seeing and reading about the tour this year yes evilnerfy especially about alexis and of course mr chris thompson and of jeff too
Artillerygirl (bfc&p)

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 21/01/2009 04:17

Alexischick
Supreme Being

Evilnerfy What is the new pet you gave dearest darlingest jeff
Artillerygirl (bfc&p)

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 29/01/2009 11:02

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 21/03/2010
Nerfy, how did you get backstage? I tried to get backstage @ Hamlet starring David Tennant here in Stratford last year and was told that only 50 were allowed near the stage door and watched LOADS of folks moved on.
Is everyone as excited as me about the tour. My sis is putting me up in Manchester and has said if I mention it again I will have to find a hotel!!! i am finding it very difficult to contain myself!!!!!!
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 30/01/2009 08:34

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

I get to go backstage because I work with Jeff and co here on the site.

AG. Jeff's new pet is a little plush Martian that was made by a friend of mine. Here's a pic of one sitting on the Fighting Machine I have in my bedroom...

-----------------

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 2 of 4 - 37 messages found « First Page Prev Page Next Page Last Page »
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »

© Copyright Ollie Record Productions 2008. All Rights Reserved