Forum

Home
Member List
Forums   » Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of The Worlds   » Concerts & Live Events   » German shows 20...  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register ) 

German shows 2011
Author

Group: Forum Members
Active: 02/02/2014

Hi!

I happen to attend another show at the O2 World here in Berlin last Saturday and there were announcements for TWOTW for the 5th of December this year - the date the show was postponed to from January 4th.

So I looked for more info and found that there can still be tickets ordered at the venue itself and at www.eventim.de

I'd really love to get an answer now: Will the show take place on Monday, 5th of December 2011 in the O2 World Berlin or not?

There are still rumours about another postponement to the beginning of next year as someone else here in this thread mentioned, too.

So, why are there tickets sold for a certain date, when the show maybe won't happen at all?

Thanks for hopefully clearing this up soon...

EDIT: I just got an e-mail from eventim that the show is postponed "to an unknown date"... well, we'll keep our tickets and we keep hoping...

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 19/10/2011 07:37

Active: 14/02/2015
I'm holding a front row ticket for Berlin, too

Yesterday I got a mail from the eventim ticket agency which told me that the December tour date in Berlin was postponed again and that the new date is not fixed yet.

Great to hear that there is now a new German promoter, so I'm confident that we will get to see the show next year in Berlin.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 20/10/2011 11:14

I spoke to the German Agency here in Berlin yesterday which is supposed to manage two shows next year, one in Berlin and one in Nürnberg (http://www.concertbuero-zahlmann.de/).

Whether there will be more, they couldn't tell me. But I got the news, that the new dates for those two shows will certainly be announced in the next two weeks! Sadly I also learned that they will probably take place in a lot of months, maybe a year from now... *sigh* 

The tickets we already purchased will still be valid for the new dates.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 20/10/2011 19:17

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Active: 06/05/2016
I purchased last year 2 tickest for the Oberhausen-Show 2011 and got yesterday the mail from eventim that the Dezember-show is postponed again.

I'm so sorry but i'll be very glad to get a spark of hope anyway.

The last TWOTWShow in Oberhausen was so smashing that i don't mind to travel to the Red Planet to see this again.

Anticipated pleasure outweighs contemporaneous pleasure

Regards from Hannover

goldi96

suum quique
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 21/10/2011 12:05
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Active: 01/11/2018
Hi all.

Sorry for my English but I am Spanish . I have two tickets to the show in Berlin the 05/12/2011 and as the show has been suspended want to know if I can cancel the tickets for my money back.

Someone can tell me if this is possible and where should I?

thanks

regards
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 22/10/2011 11:25

¡Hola Orson!

Creo que puedes preguntarlo a la agencia aquí en Berlin que he precitada: http://www.concertbuero-zahlmann.de/

Pero seguramente no entienden español allí... y quizas esperas también un poquito, porque van a anunciar una fecha nueva muy pronto para algun día en el año despues. Los tickets quedaran validos por esa fecha.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 27/10/2011 20:59

Active: 21/04/2012
How good that I read about this here. I have tickets from Eventim for the show in Frankfurt (1st January postponed to 3rd December), but have not received a notification from Eventim yet. Nor was it in the Newsletter from this site.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 28/10/2011 13:23

Hallo Heike,

bist Du sicher, dass Deine Kontaktdaten unter www.eventim.de vollständig und aktuell sind (einschließlich einer Mailadresse)? Ich habe meine Daten soweit ich mich erinnere auch erst nach dem Kartenkauf registriert/aktualisiert, habe danach aber problemlos E-Mails zu Terminänderungen bekommen.

Gruß
Michael
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 28/10/2011 19:40

Active: 21/04/2012
Ich hab ne Mail für die erste Verschiebung bekommen und bekomme auch sonst immer Eventim Newsletters. Ich bestelle da auch oft und kriege dann ab und zu mal Mails dass ich einen Fan Report schreiben soll. Eigentlich sollten die alles haben. Ich hab aber jetzt mal deren Kundendienst angeschrieben.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 29/10/2011 08:42

Wird schon werden *daumendrück*
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 2 of 4 - 38 messages found « First Page Prev Page Next Page Last Page »
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »

© Copyright Ollie Record Productions 2008. All Rights Reserved