Forum

Home
Member List
Forums   » Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of The Worlds   » Concerts & Live Events   » The Newcastle S...  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register ) 

The Newcastle Show (04/12/14)
Author

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Active: 27/11/2018
I'd just like to say "Thank you" to Jeff, The ULLAdubULLA Strings, The Black Smoke Band and all the character performers past and present for creating six wonderful shows from 2006 to 2014.

I loved all the new material, both audio and visual, and the new song "Life Begins Again". I have to admit when it ended and Jeff took his last Newcastle bow, I got misty eyed.

I'm going to miss you lot really bad! Best wishes and best of luck to all their and your future endeavors.

‘Farewell Earthlings and Martians, may the ULLA always be with you’

Setvenharis
thecharnelhouse.com

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the Shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams ... glitter in the dark near Tannhauser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost ... in time, like tears ... in rain. Time ... to die.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 05/12/2014 11:36

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Group: Forum Members
Active: 15/11/2019
Quote: I'd just like to say "Thank you" to Jeff, The ULLAdubULLA Strings, The Black Smoke Band and all the character performers past and present for creating six wonderful shows from 2006 to 2014.I loved all...

Thanks!
We will miss you too!
ULLLLLAAAAAA
X

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 1 of 1 - 2 messages found
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »

© Copyright Ollie Record Productions 2008. All Rights Reserved