Forum

Home
Member List
Forums   » General   » The Archives Room   » Problem with TW...  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register ) 

Problem with TWOTW live on stage 2 disk DVD
Author

Group: Forum Members
Active: 18/11/2011
I just got the War of the Worlds Live on Stage DVD and I cant play it on my Playstation 3. OH and I live in the United States. So, is there another way I can watch it? Please tell me because I really want to watch this DVD.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 03/12/2008 14:13

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Group: Forum Moderators
Active: 12/12/2012

You'll need a player that can play region 2 discs. I dunno about PS3s but most normal DVD players are able to play other region discs with a few button presses. You can usually find out to do this with your player on various sites around the 'Net.

Google or other search engines should help you find the hacks you need for your player.

-----------------

Le Grand Fromage! (Le New Generation!)

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 03/12/2008 22:20

Okay, Thanx. I'll see what I can do. I'll probably get another dvd player because I usually use my playstation to play my dvds. Thanks again.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 09/12/2008 18:11

Martian Elder
Supreme Being

Active: 30/01/2012
another dvd player

Probably a wise idea. Not just because of the problem you mention here. But because I note there must be a different type of DVD coming out now and some players won't play them due to the player being 'old'. Something to do with pirating or how they are manufactured. My player is 5 years old and up until last week - trying to watch a newly released DVD; tried 2 copies of the same disc, refused to play so I know it wasn't my faulty discs - had no problems. Though, mine is regionless. But, DVD players do eventually get 'old'.

'That didn't pan out'
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 15/12/2008 18:02

YAAAAAAY!!! I got a new DVD player. My father set the region code into the DVD player. It took him forever because the way it told us to set it on the instructions. My dad got pissed so he called a friend of his and askedhim what to do. They had a long talk on the phone and my dad finally got it to work. How long did it take him, it took him pretty long. He started setting it up from 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm. So we watched the DVD the next day and I loved it. ONE OF THE GREATEST SHOWS ON EARTH!!! So thanx guys for helping me out with this.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 1 of 1 - 5 messages found
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »

© Copyright Ollie Record Productions 2008. All Rights Reserved