Forum

Home
Member List
Forums   » General   » ULLA Club   » How do you Aces...  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register ) 

How do you Acess the Ulla Club?
Author

Martian Elder
Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Active: 14/12/2011

"How do you Acess the Ulla Club?"

2nd door on the right, watch out for the bouncers

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 09/11/2006 13:32

Martian Elder
Supreme Being

Active: 17/12/2012
thanks for the feedback on my red weed screensaver idea, i also though the red as was amazing inteh CGI at the tour it really did creep me out a little bit mainly becaise of the spped it grew, & i am hoping that the mods of the Ulla club (who i spoek to inteh chat tuther day) will take this idea & fu-ill it, i would just love to be sat working then go for a cuppa n your screen has red weed growing all over it..infact i dunno why some other WOTW fan who knows what to do with PCS hasnt done that already LOL...beter stop im waffling know LMFAOWHY SO SERIOUS?

Wii Number
0906 7050 1201 7825
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 09/11/2006 15:31

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 16/01/2007
I think it'd be an excellent idea too; it's actually not too easy to find decent WOTW screensavers, so thanks goodness for the Club!

"As Man had succumbed to the Martians, so our land now succumbed to the Red Weed..."

http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/christopherlee/

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 09/11/2006 15:42

Martian Elder
Supreme Being

Active: 08/09/2008
How do you Know if you are one of the first 150 to get the Ulla card as mentioned in the newsletter.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 09/11/2006 16:52

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 24/11/2013

I too have a problem accessing the Ulla club. Not so much how to get on the page, I've no problem's there. My problem lies in getting a pass code to my mobile phone. I've sent a text two day's ago now and still no reply, so I thought that maybe somehow it didn't get through. I 've tried again today and still nothing. I've even tried to contact customer services on the e-mail address given in the terms and conditions which I beleive is support@5dp.net but I keep having my e-mail returned to me saying that there is no such address.

I know that there is on occasions a waiting period of 24hrs for the text to get through depending on traffic, but to be honest 24hrs has now pasted and gone.

I am so desperate to get into the Ulla Club it's killing me. It's so frustrating.

Please please please can anyone help. I can't wait any longer arghhhhh!!!!!

Bows and Arrows

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 09/11/2006 17:26

Martian Elder
Supreme Being

Active: 17/12/2012
Quote: How do you Know if you are one of the first 150 to get the Ulla card as mentioned in the newsletter.

i think you'll just know when you get your card LOL..i deffo know im one of the 150 ( i think LOL) cus i joined the day after it opened...WHY SO SERIOUS?

Wii Number
0906 7050 1201 7825

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 09/11/2006 20:20

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Group: Forum Moderators
Active: 11/12/2014

With regard to the issues of support, then we're sorry that the email bounced back.  This address is now working ok, so please do send requests through and we can ensure that the text has been received and manually resend the code.

As far as the issues of the first 150, then we have recorded these based on time and will be notifying you via email and ofcourse you will receive them in the post.  These are a limited edition of 300 (each one is numbered to prove it!), of which half have been reserved or the ULLA Club.  Details wil shortly be posted to the site so yo can see what you're getting.

Phil - Fifth Dimension
Site developers for
www.thewaroftheworlds.com
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/11/2006 19:28

Active: 23/10/2011
I've got to be honest I don't think this is worth the money. I'm always amazed at how people pay more to have a tinny sounding ringtone on their mobile phone than the cost of downloading the actual track or paying for a CD single. Or they will pay to have a minute picture as wallpaper (learn how to do it yourself for god's sake) ??? And once you give your mobile phone number out prepare for a deluge of dodgy text messages telling you you have won something and all you have to do is text back for a min charge of £10.

Sorry to be cynical - it's your own free choice though.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 12/11/2006 10:04

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Group: Forum Moderators
Active: 11/12/2014
Quote: I've got to be honest I don't think this is worth the money. I'm always amazed at how people pay more to have a tinny sounding ringtone on their mobile phone than the cost of downloading the actual t...

Stavros

Well, i entirely agree about the issue with most things that you get via mobile, but we have been working hard to avoid being seen in the same light, so i'm sorry if that hasn't come across.

We are trying to provide greater value for money with doing this - i hope that when you consider the issue of mobile wallpapers etc. for £3 that you would agree that we are doing that.  One thing that you need to be aware of, is that the mobile operators take a very high percentage simply for offering the use of the network shortcodes.  I realise this is not your fault as a consumer, but you need to bear it in mind.

As far as this site goes, you will NOT be receiving a load of "dodgy text messages" as you put it.

We would love to do things for free for all the fans, but as with anything, there are limited resources available. The purpose of the charge is in order to fund the delivery of additional items that we believe the fans are interested in, such as the postage of the membership cards.

But most importantly, in this situation, there is a chance for fans to really feedback on what they want.  Current feedback has suggested more footage and we have a number of ideas for providing this. 

So, rather than simply criticising, please give us your feedback for what you think would make it good value and that would warrant you paying the £1.50.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you

Phil - Fifth Dimension
Site developers for
www.thewaroftheworlds.com
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 12/11/2006 20:47

Active: 23/10/2011
Hi Phil,

Thanks for replying to my rant about mobile phone marketing. I agree my comments were negative and you are right to ask for more constructive comment now that I have thought about it.

So here goes :

1) Why do we have to involve mobile phones at all ? Would not a £xx per month subscription scheme work via the net with access to 'premium' content for subscribers. This then means Vodafone customers and non-UK residents can subscribe . Or is this what you intend eventually via PayPal ?

2) Offer audio/video clips (as you have said ) via the premium service. Perhaps you could even have a section offering re-mixed or alternative mixes like those done for the PC game all those years ago and out-takes from the live shows or left out of the special edition package last year.

3) Give fans a chance to re-mix tracks themselves and a prize for the best ones via a special software (I think it is called U-MYX but might be wrong).

Stavros

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 3 of 4 - 37 messages found « First Page Prev Page Next Page Last Page »
Next Newest »

© Copyright Ollie Record Productions 2008. All Rights Reserved