Forum

Home
Member List
Forums   » General   » ULLA Club   » Sending my ulla...  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register ) 

Sending my ulla club pass by post.
Author

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Active: 24/11/2013

Hello.

Can anyone tell me this.

If i'm one of the lucky one's to receive a ULLA club pass for being one of the first 150 people to join, how do they know where to send it. After all there is no mention on the site to submit your address details. How does it work? How do they know where to post it to? As far as I can remember I haven't actually given my address out.

Bows and Arrows

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 14/11/2006 18:51

Martian Elder
Supreme Being

Active: 16/06/2019

Didnt you supply your address when you signed up to the forum? I'm sure I did.. but hey, I've not checked for so long, I need to at some stage as I need a new Avatar lol.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 14/11/2006 19:00

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Yeah i did give my address when signing up for the forum, but how would they know my address for the ulla club. After all when you sign into the ulla club all they ask for is your mobile phone number and your pass code. How do they know it's you?

Bows and Arrows

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 14/11/2006 23:48

Martian Elder
Supreme Being

Active: 20/05/2011

"Yeah i did give my address when signing up for the forum, but how would they know my address for the ulla club. After all when you sign into the ulla club all they ask for is your mobile phone number and your pass code. How do they know it's you?"

Magic.

Luperis

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 15/11/2006 20:58

Martian Elder
Supreme Being

Active: 16/06/2019
Thats a valid point.. I dont remember giving my mobile number
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 16/11/2006 13:10

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

I've been speaking to Phil from Fifth Dimension, Developers & Technical Support for ULLA club and he agreed that my issue about how we get the pass cards via our postal address was valid. Aparently the idea for the ULLA club pass cards was added after the promotion was started. The intention was to text everyone (who had won) to let them know that they were one of the first 150 people and ask them for thier address that way. So I suppose that the lucky few who have managed to be in the first 150 will have a text telling them so and to submit thier address that way, so..........Best of luck everyone.

Bows and Arrows

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 16/11/2006 17:48

Martian Elder
Supreme Being

Active: 17/12/2012
do you think the winners will get texted after the 150 places have been filled? or before WHY SO SERIOUS?

Wii Number
0906 7050 1201 7825
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 16/11/2006 18:41

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

I can't say. He certainly didn't give anything away. What I can tell you though is this. There are in fact 300 pass cards that are available, but only 150 of them are allocated to the Ulla club. Don't ask me where the others may be going, I have no idea and I really didn't think of asking him durimg our conversation's. One can only speculate at this present time. However I do have my own theory on this. Remember the dress rehersal just before the 2006 tour began. We all were invited to purchase a ticket through this website which would allow the privelaged few to watch the full dress rehersal before the opening show. I wasn't there unfortunatly. (Maybe the price of the ticket was a contributary factor) .......Anyway, my guess is this. Maybe these Ulla club passes that they are giving away is a free thank you to the first 150 loyal fans, to the next full dress rehesal show and maybe the remaining passes will go on sale through this website. Also I don't think that these passes are just for show. Perhaps sometime in the future these little pieces of plastic will be your access to exclusive WOTW goodies...................but don't quote me on that. Just my imagination running a tad wild again......Maybe.

Bows and Arrows

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 16/11/2006 20:22

Martian Elder
Supreme Being

Active: 17/12/2012
know you've got mine going to..WHY SO SERIOUS?

Wii Number
0906 7050 1201 7825
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 1 of 1 - 9 messages found
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »

© Copyright Ollie Record Productions 2008. All Rights Reserved