Forum

Home
Member List
Forums   » General   » Horsell Common   » Everybody Gathe...  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register ) 

Everybody Gather at Horsell Common!
Author

Falzonette
Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Active: 28/11/2014
Quote: Killr.queen as darth vader says in the empire strikes back it would be an honour if would you join us on horsell common and same applies to 2xr and loxley and isis black come and join us at horsell co...

As soon as someone tells me what a strapline is! - apart from a mandatory field! I worked that out....Yes Nerf, its stupid question time!

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 04/10/2008 09:57

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Group: Forum Moderators
Active: 11/12/2014
Quote: ummm, please forgive the ignorance, but what exactly is a strapline?

It's just a line that appears after your name. A chance for something witty, thought provoking, inspiring or just descriptive!

The possibilities are endless (well, not really as there is a character limit!)

Phil - Fifth Dimension
Site developers for
www.thewaroftheworlds.com

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 04/10/2008 09:59

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Active: 11/12/2014
Quote: I am now on horsell common ok all my friends here send me messages there too , what fun still looking for the avtar

I have just posted an item in the magazine about how to update your avatar "Avatar and profile updates on Horsell Common". Essentially, you need to update it in the forum first (Select Control Panel > Avatar).

Then you need to update your Horsell Common profile and it will be copied over automatically.

Phil - Fifth Dimension
Site developers for
www.thewaroftheworlds.com

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 04/10/2008 10:20

Falzonette
Supreme Being

Thanks Phil -like a signature line. got it
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 04/10/2008 20:32

Alexischick
Supreme Being

Active: 04/06/2015

My signature line is going be bows and arrows against the lighting they haven't seen the heatray yet

Or how and me got to get back to headquarters if there is anything left of it

any other artilleryman will be greatly appreciated just send suggestions to artillerygirl and also any alexis pics too, i need my avatar or if anyone has snoopy that would be great too, anyhows i have to get off the the computer i have to be at church at 10am so until this afternoon by for now and did everyone know that artillerygirl is soon to be 38 years in three months shhhhhhhhhhhhh it is to be kept quiet shhhhhhhhhhhh

Artillerygirl (bfc&p)

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 05/10/2008 02:00

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Active: 12/12/2012

Pah! I've just recently turned 41.

The age thing ain't a biggie unless you let it be one!.

I'm lucky in that I've got more going for me now than I had when I was in my twenties. Odd to say, maybe, but it's true. My life is just starting to get interesting! At last! My dreams are, all of a sudden, coming true. Perhaps life really does begin at 40!

I've had a, frankly, rubbish life so far... but I'm clever enough to know NOT to question when things start to go right.

I would never have believed it before but, suddenly, things have begun to change.

I'll tell you one thing for now. My luck is changing partly because I have friends who believe in me.

I'll have some big news about what's happening for me, for all my friends here, soon.

-----------------

Le Grand Fromage! (Le New Generation!)

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 05/10/2008 02:17

The Star Watcher
Supreme Being

Active: 26/11/2009

Brendens guitar...!

Hey,

I have to say... your guitar looks just like that MB man's guitar who plays that song 'Forever autumn'.. what his name?

I can't stand the MB and really don't like their stuff (too depressing) but I do love Jeff's song where that guy sings in it. Jeff's music of course

Can't remember the guy's name for heavens sake!

Oh well I am sure someone here will know who what I am on about!

ESSEXGIRL XX

I support the British Dalmatian Welfare. Look at their website on www.dalmatianwelfare.co.uk for all their details and their shop

Give a Dalmatian a home for life- not on  a whim!

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 05/10/2008 02:19

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Active: 12/12/2012

Justin Hayward?

He sang 'Forever Autumn'.

The guitar thing lost me a bit, though. Are we talking about the bass, lead guitar or what?

Just trying to think (off hand) of guitarists on the album.... Herbie Flowers, Jo Partridge, Chris Thompson.

Er.

More info please!

-----------------

Le Grand Fromage! (Le New Generation!)

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 05/10/2008 02:26

Falzonette
Supreme Being

Hey Artillery girl, the screen caps I sent you were all I had, but you should be able to load them. I didnt keep copies. If you need them redone, I can but it might take a while. Just let me know.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 05/10/2008 02:31

The Star Watcher
Supreme Being

Active: 26/11/2009

Sorry Nerfie I was not very clear.

What I mean is that guy JH you have reminded me his name , he has a Red coloured guitar which he plays with his own band Moody Blues -and it looks like the one Brenden has used in his signature in this forum. Just me being observant.

By the way , is it your Birthday then?  If so, Happy birthday to you!

My birthday is at end of October..

I am a Scorpio and you are a Libra then?

All best to you,

Essexgirl xx

I support the British Dalmatian Welfare. Look at their website on www.dalmatianwelfare.co.uk for all their details and their shop

Give a Dalmatian a home for life- not on  a whim!

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 2 of 6 - 51 messages found « First Page Prev Page Next Page Last Page »
Next Newest »

© Copyright Ollie Record Productions 2008. All Rights Reserved