Forum

Home
Member List
Forums   » Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of The Worlds - The New Generation   » The New Generation Album   » War Of The Worl...  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register ) 

War Of The Worlds Digital Booklets With iTunes / Online purc...
Author

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Active: 12/11/2017

Hey folks wonder if anyone can answer this.

I've yet to purchase the Next Generation album, I usually buy CDs then rip it myself however I see the Next Generation and 30th anniversary issues on iTunes include digital booklets, so it would be nice to view the art from my computer / tablet etc.

Do you know - are the booklets of decent resolution size or very small thumbnails? Also - can you view the booklet in iTunes or is it some sort of seperate PDF you view seperately. The reason I asked is the latest version of iTunes no longer includes the multi-art viewer (if your MP3 had multiple sleeves you could scroll through them). So I'm wondering how the booklet is accessed?

I'm also considering buying the 30th anniversary issue from iTunes as this includes the digital booklet too - again folks, if any of you have purchased can you let me know what the quality of the scans and booklet in general is like it would be very much appreciated.

Gerry

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 28/08/2013 10:43

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Group: Forum Members
Active: 30/01/2019
Quote: Hey folks wonder if anyone can answer this. I've yet to purchase the Next Generation album, I usually buy CDs then rip it myself however I see the Next Generation and 30th anniversary issues on i...

Hi there - yes, they come as hi res PDFs... x

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 1 of 1 - 2 messages found
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »

© Copyright Ollie Record Productions 2008. All Rights Reserved