Forum

Home
Member List
Forums   » Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of The Worlds   » The Questions & Answers Room   » Martian War Cry  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register ) 

Martian War Cry
Author

Alexischick
Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Active: 04/06/2015
Ulla Everyone , Oh no Artillerygirl said Ulla , she has not seen the heat ray yet
Artillerygirl (bfc&p)

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 08/09/2008 12:30

Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Active: 03/10/2012
If Carlsberg did doorbells I reckon Ulla would be it.Now that would make one cool doorbell ring.
Think I'd welcome cold callers,and canvassers then just so I could hear my ULLA doorbell blasting ULLA out.

'06 '07 '09 '10!!!

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 09/09/2008 02:05

Alexischick
Supreme Being

Active: 04/06/2015
Ulla Ulla Ulla Ulla , maybe my cellphone could have this as it is ringtone , i was at the gardens at the great debate and some one had their cellphone on and i thought it was the eve of the war since the ringtone sounded like it .
Artillerygirl (bfc&p)

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/09/2008 01:55

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Active: 18/09/2008

Definetly a war cry to instill fear into the human race. As far as a death cry, I feel the martians are in pain and or fear themselves of thier impending doom...

BRING THE WORLD TOUR TO CANADA, 

awol

BRING THE WORLD TOUR TO CANADA!

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 04/07/2009 17:41

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 11/10/2016
Quote: A start indeed Agent Ulla! You will be a Supreme Being in no time!

Ha! And now I am. Time flys.

Agent ULLA

"The problem is of course, the Humans..."

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 06/07/2009 16:48

Martian Elder
Supreme Being

Active: 27/12/2017
I once recorded the Ulla from the 75 radio commercial from the collectors edition, as it had no other background noise. Used to scare the c*** out of me when it used to go off at night, so wouldnt recommend it lol.

I'd like to get the phone sounding noise from the Artilleryman returns.. I have no idea how else to describe it, but you'll know what im on about. That would be the perfect ringtone!
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 24/07/2009 00:10

Martian Elder
Supreme Being

Active: 27/12/2017
Quote: "Their peculiar hooting invariably proceeded feeding; it had no modulation, and was , I believe, in no sense a signal, but merely an expiration of air prparatory to the suction operation. I have cert...

Peculiar Hooting? Hmmm.. sounds like me after ive had a curry!

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 25/07/2009 19:02

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 26/11/2013

Maybe Ulla is like a dog barking. To most humans they all sound like 'woof' but an astute dog owner would know a scared bark from a frustrated bark to a playful bark or an aggressive bark.....

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 26/07/2009 08:44

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 10/01/2014
Quote: Maybe Ulla is like a dog barking. To most humans they all sound like 'woof' but an astute dog owner would know a scared bark from a frustrated bark to a playful bark or an aggressive bark.....

Hmmm. That could also relate to cat meows, because of the nature in which they meow it all comes out the same to us humans...the same with all animals i guess - whalesong, lions roar, bird chirping, the list goes on...

"Right, now I've packed everything I need. Jumpers, trousers, spare socks, my copy of "Invasions for Dummies" and my tool-kit should the humans damge my machine. I just can't seem to remember where I put my medication...Ah well. I'll live without it!"

Oh really now...

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 30/12/2011 23:55

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 14/05/2016
Quote: If only i remembered it when the all exultatied at once it would have been easier...Thanks for thatJust curious reason really, i have been a fan of Jeff version since as long as i can remember (prob h...

Try user content under comunity

*See fighting machine*
*Turn off footy*
*Pick up phone*
''Honey. Should I quit drinking?''

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 3 of 3 - 30 messages found « First Page Prev Page
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »

© Copyright Ollie Record Productions 2008. All Rights Reserved