Forum

Home
Member List
Forums   » Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of The Worlds   » 2005 Re-Promotion   » any know of any...  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register ) 

any know of any multitracks from the 5.1 surround sound remi...
Author

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Active: 22/03/2011
I would be very appreciative if anyone had any knowledge or owned any parts of the 5.1 surround sound re master as I am a budding musician and DJ of sorts , and I would of course Like to do several remix of WOTW .

I currently love listening to Zeb Wayne's remixes of WOTW and would like to have ago myself ! thanks
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 23/03/2011 05:01

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Group: Forum Moderators
Active: 12/12/2012
Any remixes done for TWotW are sanctioned or commissioned by JWM themselves. As such, I don't believe the tracks are available for such a thing at this time.

-----------------

Le Grand Fromage! (Le New Generation!)

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 18/04/2011 22:15
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Active: 19/04/2011
:-(

... There are very creative people who could make great things with separated multitracks.

Surely, many of us are thinking about having the great "live on stage" 5.1 in our own language, and Mr Wayne has still not done it..

...Will do it someday??
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 17/11/2011 21:35

Martian Elder
Supreme Being

Active: 14/12/2011

I have to agree. I personally would love to see a sample disc released featuring segments from the album. I have even commented on the Facegroup/Twitter that a app featuring such should be considered.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 1 of 1 - 4 messages found
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »

© Copyright Ollie Record Productions 2008. All Rights Reserved