Forum

Home
Member List
Forums   » Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of The Worlds   » CGI Animated Feature Film   » PLEASE come to ...  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register ) 

PLEASE come to America
Author

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Active: 24/08/2009
I want to take my children to see this live so badly, I find myself wondering what I could sell to generate enough cash I could take them to London to see it. Both of my kids LOVE this music and War of the Worlds novel. I'm so grateful for this whole musical version, it helped me get my kids interested in reading. I think Jeff Wayne helped my kids become A students in school because they like to read-BECAUSE of this great music and story, LOL.

PLEASE come to Oklahoma City, or at least Dallas, I can drive to Dallas LOL
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 25/04/2009 19:29

Enigma
Supreme Being

Active: 22/02/2016

I will keep my fingers crossed for you...

Loxley xxx

"I got a plan..."

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 25/04/2009 19:46

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Active: 24/08/2009
Quote: I will keep my fingers crossed for you...

lol Thank You.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 26/04/2009 05:33

Falzonette
Supreme Being

Active: 28/11/2014
Not trying to steal Nerf's thnder, but all the Americans (North adn South) should try banding together and agitating at home. Jeff would if he could, but logistically it is a big project to attempt. If enough ground support is occuring in the US, Canada and everywhere else, it will smooth things out a bit on Jeffs side of things.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 25/01/2010 03:51

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Active: 25/01/2010
yes, yes, yes america!!!

i have 20 plus friends that would go!! i constantly introduce my students to this music allll the time (as well as new friends and colleagues).

jeff's work is one of my all time favorites. up there with The Wall/Dark Side of the Moon from Floyd, Mozart's Jupiter/Don Giovanni and Bach's Brandeburg Concertos and Led Zeppelin!!

come to america!!

come to america!!

come to america!!

come to america!!

**sigh**

luv
mia
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 06/02/2010 22:36

Enigma
Supreme Being

Active: 22/02/2016

My friend in NYC is desperate for Jeff to bring the show to her city, She is nuts about JH and JW.

I would very likely travel to USA to see the show and join up with my family in America and go and see the show together.

Make it a dream Jeff...

Huge hugs,

Loxley xxx

Loxley xxx

"I got a plan..."

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 22/04/2010 17:06
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Active: 22/04/2010

If not an American tour, at least format the 2006 DVD presentation to NTSC format so that we have a means to enjoy this in the comforts of our own home. There is probably a bit less overhead to doing this small bit.  I have a Region 2 PAL version but am limited to viewing it on my desktop. Would love to see it on my large screen withing the comfort of my living room.

There are Americans that appreciate your work.

Ron

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 02/03/2011 01:26

Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Active: 19/09/2011
Quote: I want to take my children to see this live so badly, I find myself wondering what I could sell to generate enough cash I could take them to London to see it. Both of my kids LOVE this music and War o...

He's probly going to New york city,D.C. or L.A.Most likely new york because its close to where he was born.But I think he should go for the middle of the country (kansass city?) so its a little evened out like in MO jefferson is in the center because its........um I don't know how to explain.

Wich seat should I take?

Martion:-_- ulla.

zap.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 28/03/2011 12:12
Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 20/01/2013
I have seen the DVD available on American websites for stores and retail outlets.

Which would mean it is safe to assume it is NTSC
But then again, we are living in the age of HDTV's which as i remember do not care what signal is going through.
Just make sure your DVD player is NTSC compatible
Here are some.
Playstation 3
Laptops
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 1 of 1 - 9 messages found
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »

© Copyright Ollie Record Productions 2008. All Rights Reserved