Forum

Home
Member List
Forums   » Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of The Worlds   » CGI Animated Feature Film   » The New Sherloc...  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register ) 

The New Sherlock Holmes movie, is this the way....?
Author

Group: Forum Members
Active: 30/11/2011

I've just watched it and i'm totally conviced that this is the style in which The War of the Worlds should be made. Instead of 100 cgi/cartoon ala Shrek etc etc, this is a perfect blend of real filming and great cgi, which bring excellently to life an era of London that would fit perfectly with TWOTW. If the selection of actors, screenpley etc were right, then it would, in my opinion, be perfect.

For those of you have seen the Holmes movie, what do you think? do you agree? If you haven't seen it yet have a look and see if you share my view.

If i'm sat in a couple of years watching TWOTW movie, to this quality and style, i will be a VERY happy man.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 12/11/2011 03:00
Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 31/03/2014

I LOVE the new Sherlock movie (not so new now of course!), but yes, it's look among other aspects, it's a great flick.

This concept for a WOTW film...? Maybe. Have you seen the snippets of the new Tintin movie? It shows just how good CGI can be. I'm still keen on seeing a CGI film...but any would be good!

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 30/11/2011 19:18

Active: 30/11/2011

I agree with you KiwiMike, modern CGI techniques are more than capable of delivering and excellent looking movie. I all honesty, the standards of CGI available have probably been good enough for some years now(even as far back as the original Shrek movie, Polar Express and films like that), and they keep getting better all the time. I'll be more than happy either way!! 

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 1 of 1 - 3 messages found
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »

© Copyright Ollie Record Productions 2008. All Rights Reserved