Forum

Home
Member List
Forums   » Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of The Worlds   » CGI Animated Feature Film   » Look what I fou...  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register ) 

Look what I found
Author
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Group: Forum Members
Active: 20/10/2014
Found this accidentally earlier today and immediately thought of this site - is this footage taken from a test version of the CGI film or something? and does it exist in it's entirety because if it does I'd pay full price to get my hands on it and still buy the proper CGI film once it's released.

If it doesn't then would Jeff please authorise a full version of a film in this style just to tide us over until the proper film is done :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p9kiYyTA9M
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 01/05/2010 15:15

Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Active: 01/05/2010
Sorry to disappoint, but that stuff is years old. Most of it is test renders created prior to the 2006 live tour. Some of the other bits I'm not so sure about.

Andy

Luminous eyes
mediastation.co.uk
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 18/09/2010 18:08

Martian Elder
Supreme Being

Active: 17/12/2012
Im pretty sure most of the footage in this video came from the Elusive "Blue Monkey Footage" that was created years and Years ago it has been of the net for ages because of some bizzare copyright infringment or the company going bankrupt i cant remember the exact detailsWHY SO SERIOUS?

Wii Number
0906 7050 1201 7825
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 1 of 1 - 3 messages found
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »

© Copyright Ollie Record Productions 2008. All Rights Reserved