Forum

Home
Member List
Forums   » Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of The Worlds   » CGI Animated Feature Film   » Question  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register ) 

Question
Author
Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Active: 01/05/2011
Quote: Here here, I quite agree loxley. Us fans have more respect. Heres hoping jeff buts on another show in 2012 / 2013.

So if someone asks a few legitimate questions - that means they aren't a fan are they? 

A kids book 'Harry Potter' has been treated with much more respect by film makers so far - than the novels of genius H.G.Wells. In particular The War of the Worlds

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 15/03/2011 09:28

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Active: 23/05/2017
Quote: So if someone asks a few legitimate questions - that means they aren't a fan are they?

FALLINGSTAR - I don't think it was the questions that caused concern here.
It was your allegation that Jeff was holding someone to ransom.
As far as we're aware, no-one has approached Jeff or his team for a license to make a film.
So he's not holding anyone to ransom.
The Feature Film remains a project that Jeff and his team very much hope to proceed with, however as you'll no doubt be aware, the major Arena tours that they have been producing, have dominated much of their time over the past 5 years. There are new projects that we expect to be announced this Spring (which I am sorry to say I can't give any information on at this time, as they are confidential), which will see another busy year in 2012.
We hope that the fans will enjoy these new projects also.
However, the Feature Film remains, as we've said, something that is desired. And desired to do properly, as HG Wells would have wanted!
We hope everyone can stay friends on this Forum in the meantime!

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 15/03/2011 19:47

Enigma
Supreme Being

Active: 22/02/2016

Thank you so much Damien for filling us in on the information. I am eager to hear now, the details of the forthcoming news, all in good time.

Fallingstar: I am sorry if you took offence- none was intended. I was just trying to say that I imagine Jeff will decided when he's ready and I am sure we will hear in good time. Emails here sometimes never express the true spirit of the intention.

Let's shake on that and not rub each other up the wrong way-I have no argument with you. we are all in this together!

all kind thoughts for you Fallingstar

Loxley x

Loxley xxx

"I got a plan..."

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 2 of 2 - 13 messages found « First Page Prev Page
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »

© Copyright Ollie Record Productions 2008. All Rights Reserved