Forum

Home
Member List
Forums   » Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of The Worlds   » CGI Animated Feature Film   » Final Tour?  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register ) 

Final Tour?
Author
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Group: Forum Members
Active: 13/12/2013
Jeff said he wants to go a different direction with TWOTW after the final tour. Has this opened the door to the film? Been looking forward to it for too long lol
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 26/12/2013 11:27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Active: 24/07/2017
Totally agree. I've booked my tickets for the final tour but really want to see a CGI film of Jeff's version of WOTW. Especially as the tom cruise film was proper tripe.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 01/01/2014 23:11
Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 04/07/2014
Sadly I think the main reason for the "last tour" is that those that really mattered are moving on, either by virtue of their commitments or their age - it's been a great ride.

It must be an exhausting tour for all concerned.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 01/02/2014 14:03
Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 18/09/2016
Well, I would really love to see the CGI movie of this! It's now nine, yes, NINE years that we were promised this movie. Come on, Jeff! Give us what we want!
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 20/10/2014 02:52
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Active: 20/10/2014
The problem is now what movie are we going to get, a classic album movie or a New generation album movie? Jeff should have done the movie as the swansong for the classic album before revealing the New generation album.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 09/01/2015 22:35

Alexischick
Supreme Being

Active: 04/06/2015
A movie would be most excellent let's wait and see what happens i haven't been here in a while my laptop has been out of action since May of last year the screen has been smashed and i am trying to get the darn thing fixed it's a long story it got smashed when my bag that was carrying it was crushed on the way to a friends place for a holiday hopefully it will be fixed or replaced soon having to use my smartphone to go on facebook and twitter etc is really annoying
Artillerygirl (bfc&p)

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 08/08/2015 16:11
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Active: 25/10/2016
Has the final tour really been and gone... there's not another one, even just UK or something?
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 1 of 1 - 7 messages found
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »

© Copyright Ollie Record Productions 2008. All Rights Reserved